Improved Ways Limited
We are good at integrating various management systems!
What We Can Do for You
There are several good reasons for integration
- Reduce duplication between systems and therefore costs
- Reduce all type of risks and increase profitability
- Eliminate conflicting responsibilities accross systems and relationships
- Turn the focus on achieving business goals and objectives
- Formalise undocumented systems
- Harmonise and optimise business processes
- Create consistency across the business
- Improve communication
- Facilitate training and encourage development
If an organisation has a certificated quality management system, it can build upon that by adding the necessary processes to satisfy additional environmental and health and safety requirements.
2. Merging Management Systems
If an organisation has more than one formal system - e.g. a quality management system and an environmental management system - it can merge the two systems and proceed to integrate other systems. With this method the organisation can merge documentation easily.
3. Management System Engineering Approach
Whether an organisation has an existing formal system or no formal system, it can adopt the system engineering approach, i.e. design a system top-down to fulfil a specific objective. The benefits are that one coherent system can be built which serves business needs rather than satisfies management system standard requirements.
Please get in touch!
Improved Ways Limited offers management system integration services in order to improve organisation efficiency and reduce certification maintenance costs. Whichever strategy is the most suitable for the client's organisation will be utilised to achieve seamless implementation. For further details, please contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss with you your needs and provide a proposal how we could assist to satisfy them.