Improved Ways Limited
We will do our best to keep you happy!
What We Can Do for You
What we are offering is to provide a professional service including Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety (QEHS) management systems implementation / upgrade / integration.
Also, to assist in delivering various QEHS improvement programmes to private and public sector organisations (5 to 250 employees) across the UK.
We also have extensive experience with aerospace quality management systems such as AS9100D or NATO defined AQAP (the Allied Quality Assurance Publications) for military subcontractors.
You may be interested in our continually updated list of available services. Here it is:
1. Installation of ISO business management systems
• ISO 9001:2015 quality management system,
• ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system and
• ISO 45001:2018 occupational health and safety management system
2. Installation of EN9100:2018 (Technically equivalent to AS9100D and JIS Q 9100:2016) aerospace quality management system. AS9100D is an essential requirement for the aerospace industry.
3. Installation of AQAP is a series of standards developed by NATO as the quality management system for defence industry suppliers. AQAP registration is an integral element of many military contracts awarded in NATO countries, and regarded as essential by many contractors.
• AQAP 2110 NATO Quality Assurance Requirements for Design, Development and Production
• AQAP 2131 NATO Quality Assurance Requirements for Final Inspection
• AQAP 2310 NATO Quality Management System Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defence Suppliers
The major implementation / upgrade milestones are
1. Initial Review / Project Plan
Carry out an initial assessment throughout the organisation to map the management systems with minimal impact on customer's organisation.
2. Action Plan
Present client organisation with a report and an action plan how to achieve installation / upgrade. Action plan to indicate level of involvement of client's staff.
3. Framework and Documentation
Facilitation of key actions set out in the agreed action plan and to provide a final management system manual.
4. Policies and Processes
Support key process owners in the creation of key policies and process documentation.
Support action owners in order to help them implementing their own actions. Provide support for action owners in the development and delivery of relevant awareness trainings.
6. Assessment and Certification
After successful implementation of business processes, a gap analysis to take place by Improved Ways Limited to ensure that all findings are closed and confirm readiness for assessment by carrying out internal audits of the business processes. In case of any gaps, support action owners to successfully close them down in order to gain certification.
7. Completion and Handover
Improved Ways Limited will assist by attending certification / surveillance audits at customer's premises.
Please get in touch!
Improved Ways Limited offers management installation / upgrade services in order to improve organisation efficiency and to ensure compliance with 2015 standard requirements. For further details, please contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss with you your needs and provide a proposal how we could assist to satisfy them.